Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Week of Memories

I've decided to try doing a week of memories this coming week, starting tomorrow - Sunday. I'm not exactly sure what will come of these writings, but I hope that by doing the writings I can start to work through some of my memories and also hopefully bring up some more memories.

One difficult part about dealing with my childhood is that there are huge gaps that I really cannot remember. Sometimes if I do managed to remember, it is so traumatic for me that I'll get flashbacks, break down, or have nightmares. My anxiety has gone through the roof over the last six months or so that I've been coming more to terms with the fact that I was abused as a child. I don't know what all kinds of abuse I experienced. Physical abuse was there a little, but not an extreme for me. There was definitely spiritual abuse, emotional abuse, and material abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment