Thursday, May 15, 2014

First Post

I've had the vision for this blog in my mind for some time now. I personally don't think I am a great writer but there are so many things brewing inside of me that I need to get out. For now, I wish to blog anonymously for several reasons. First, I know most of my family browses the internet extensively and I'm not ready for them to see many of my feelings as well as know about all the things I've done and experienced in my life (most of the things I'm not very proud of). Second, I think any attacks would be less personal if I was anonymous since what I want to get off my chest is very personal for me.

This blog will more be about my ramblings and my working through emotions. Right now, I do not see a therapist but I do know that that would probably help me tremendously. But seeing a therapist is something the terrifies me on many levels. I'm scared that the therapist won't actually help me. Or tell me that all my pain isn't real. Or judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment